About This Item
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Camera Body
- Battery Pack LP-E19
- Battery Charger LC-E19
- Wide Strap
- Eyecup Eg (Not Shown)
- Cable Protector
- Interface Cable IFC-150U II
- EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Bundle Includes:
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body
- Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Zoom Lens for Canon Mounts
- Lexar 64GB Professional 1000x SDHC/SDXC Class 10 UHS-II Memory Card Up to 150 MB/s
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
Immense power. Phenomenal speed. A remarkable combination of innovation and refinement. The EOS-1D X Mark II camera is nothing but legendary every step of the way. Building on a heritage of sophisticated innovation, the EOS-1D X Mark II is blazingly fast. Up to 14 fps (up to 16 fps in Live View mode) can be captured at a burst rate of up to 170 RAWs with a CFast card, and an improved 61-point AF system helps deliver clean, sharp images quickly, even in dim light. This remarkable speed means faster recording too: 4K video can be recorded at up to 60 fps with smooth AF and strikingly clear detail. Combined with superb low-light performance thanks to its powerful sensor and expandable ISO range, the EOS-1D X Mark II performs brilliantly, swiftly and stunningly no matter when or where the photographer is shooting. From the stadium, safari or studio to virtually everywhere in between, the EOS-1D X Mark II maintains and enhances all the hallmarks of what Canon has to offer, marking a new page in the legacy of the EOS series of cameras.
- Fastest shooting EOS-1D, capable of up to 14 fps full-resolution RAW or JPEG, and up to 16 fps in Live View mode with Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors.
- Achieves a maximum burst rate of up to 170 RAWs in continuous shooting at up to 16 fps, and 4K movies using CFast cards in the new CFast 2.0 slot.
- Experience less noise in higher ISO images via a 20.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, with an ISO range of 100-51200; expansion to ISO 409600.
- Improved AF performance through 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system with 41 cross-type points, improved center point focusing sensitivity to -3 EV and compatibility down to f/8.
- Accurate subject tracking for stills and video with new EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition AF with 360,000-pixel metering sensor.
- 4K video (4096 x 2160) up to 60 fps (59.94), with an 8.8-Megapixel still frame grab in camera. Full 1080p HD capture up to 120 fps for slow motion.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF & Movie Servo AF for high speed, high frame rate and continuous autofocus during video shooting.
- View and control high quality stills and videos via the 3.2-inch touch panel LCD with 1.62 million dots.
- Increased resolution and fine detail, with lens aberration correction and diffraction correction via new in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer technology.
- Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code via satellites.
- The optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E8A is compatible with IEEE 802.11ac/n/a/g/b, supporting both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands.
- Durable and rugged magnesium alloy body with dust- and-weather resistance for demanding shooting situations.
Up to 14 fps Full-resolution RAW or JPEG, Up to 16 fps in Live View Mode
Delivering outstanding performance at speeds of up to 14 fps, and up to 16 fps in Live View, the EOS-1D X Mark II camera is loaded with technologies that help facilitate speedy operation at every step of image capture. The EOS-1D X Mark II features a new mirror mechanism designed for highly precise operation with reduced vibration even at incredibly fast speeds. The shutter unit is rated for …
EOS-1D X Mark II
|Number of Megapixels||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
6.22 x 3.25 x 6.60 Inches